I just realized that I started knitting (again) just about a year ago. I think I"ve acomplished quite alot in one year.
I've knitted a bunch of pretty stuff (and some not so pretty stuff!!). I've made some really good friends in blogland. I made the best of 2004 at JenLa!. I hope that I can do as well this year.
I don't have a camera right now so no photos of any wip's or finished objects. I started a pair of fuzzy feet from some of the kool aid dyed wool that I did a while back. I've got one finished and I'm working on the cuff of the second. The shawl is still coming along, though I haven't worked on it in a few days. I keep having startitis. I start things and then start something else. I'm very scattered right now. Hopefully that will straighten out soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment