

Told you they were funky. *grin*
My sister coveted them so much I'm making her a pair too.
I have set up a blog for the weightloss group. I've decided not to just limit it to Dr. Phil's program, but anyone who's doing any type of weight loss is welcome to join. I'm not going to post the link, but if you are interested in joining us, please post in the comments or email me and I'll send you an invitation to the group.
I didn't know what I could do to help with the disaster relief for the tsunami. I had to borrow money from my sister yesterday to buy milk and bread. (I'm not whining, I know we have it better than alot of folks, but there's exactly $2 in my checking account). I got a notice from BonusMail that I could donate points for disaster relief. I dontated all mine which will be converted to cash and donated to charity. I hope that helps some. I know its not alot, but it's all I can do at this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment