I don't have any knitting photos at the moment. Nothing new's been finished. I got myself a ball of regia sock yarn on Thursday, but I'm not letting myself cast on with it until I finish the last christmas pressie. Oh..the agony. LOL I'm working on a scarf to match the black hat in the last post. I didn't have enough of the black homespun to make a whole scarf, so I went to find some more. Wouldn't you know that there was not a single solid black skein of homespun to be found. *sigh* I got some charcoal grey colored and making a striped scarf.
I found this neat little calendar today. Print one off...you know you want to.
My son (Topher - the 7 year old) has to go into the hospital for some outpatient surgery on his teeth next Wed. Please think about us that day. It's supposed to be simple stuff, but I always worry when they have to put people under.

Here are the kids decorating the xmas tree the day before Thanksgiving.
EDIT: I just got a $40 gift certificate in the mail from patternworks from my sister!! Yippee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment