Ok..I'm sure you're tired of me talking about school. How about some knitting???

iiiity bitty sweaters. Pattern can be found HERE. All I can say is, FUN, FAST & EASY. (and they use up those lil bits of leftover sock yarn)
I was gifted with this yesterday.

*squeee* This was from my good friend (and Laurel) in our SCA group. She and the other peers have been watching other non-peer members of the group and every so often are going to recognize people for doing good things. She recognized ME!! She said that she noticed that I was always promoting the fiber arts and that I always had a project with me to work on. (well DUH!) I can't wait to start the sampler. I just have to get a size 7 or 8 - 16" circ. (the cord that makes the 16" length in my denise set broke *sob*)
I think I have created a monster.

Did you notice how many needles she's got? Yes, miss fuzzy scarf is trying knitting in the round. She's using the spiral sock pattern from the Sweater Workshop book posted above.
Tomorrow: Hopefully I'll have a Christmas stocking to show you.
No comments:
Post a Comment