So..in between all the studying and blog troubles, I've been a busy girl.
Whatcha want to see first?? Ok..I'll go with the boring stuff.

Simple black hat with ribbed bottom brim from Lion Brand Homespun. This will have a scarf to match. I'm using cheap washable stuff because this is for my neice's 21 year old boyfriend who would probably felt anything made of wool.

This is the hat to match my irish hiking scarf. This will go to my 26 year old neice. I spent more time and did something more complex for her because she will care for it more. :)

The Hooray for Me Gloves! I made these for my neice. I kind of want to keep them myself. They are from Lion Brand Magic Stripes yarn. It was neat that one pattern repeat made one glove. When I started the second glove I was at the same place in the repeat as when I started the first glove. I think I may do some more of these.
On the spinning front....

350 yards superwash wool singles. (I'm not going to ply this one and see what happens when I knit it) I have about the same amount left to spin. This was given to me by the lovelyVerna. (she sent me cashmere to spin too..ooo)
Here's a closeup.
No comments:
Post a Comment