After much hemming and hawing and being scared about it, I've finally opened an Artfire shop (well...I've had the shop for a while, but I finally put something in it) and my Etsy Shop After my posts here and twitter I've had lots of good response for my woven scarves that I thought I'd try to sell them. Right now I only have one listing. It is for a custom made scarf using your own sock yarn. This is great for someone who has so much sock yarn they'll never be able to knit it up, since each scarf takes the same amount as to make two pairs of socks.
As soon as I get more scarves woven here, I will list those as well. My mother and I have been working on different designs for handbags, totebags, knitting bags and other types of bags. As soon as we get those worked out we'll be listing those as well. There may also be items that have been machine embroidered as well as offering custom machine embroidery. No telling what you may find in my shop!
I hope you like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment